Rules and Conditions
* I understand that there are NO REFUNDS for classes but I can transfer to another workshop with Kathrin Auger within 12 months of the original training date with approval from Kathrin Auger.
*I understand that if I want to switch my date of attendance after already completing registration, there will be a fee of $50.
* I understand that if I need to cancel for any reason, Kathrin Auger must receive notification at least 14 days prior to the start of the workshop.
* I understand that registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment in full must accompany the registration form.
* I understand the deadline of the workshop is two weeks prior. If I enroll afterwards I first have to check in with Kathrin Auger to make sure there is still space available.
* I understand that I must pay for my workshop in full at least 14 days prior to the workshop.
* I understand that I should not make any travel plan until I have received confirmation from Kathrin Auger.
* I understand that I will receive a confirmation email once I have enrolled and paid for the workshop confirming my secured space in the training.
* I understand that I should NOT be working the nights before the workshop days in order to be at full mental capacity and in order not to miss any portion of the workshop.
* As a participant of this workshop, I agree to allow Kathrin Auger to do the following:
1. Take photographs of the workshop, which may include me, as well as allow the trainer to use these photographs for promotional purposes online and in print.
2. Use quotes from my workshop evaluations (which I may fill out anonymously) for promotional purposes online and in print.
* I understand that I may not record the whole or any part of the workshop (audio or video). I may take photographs only with the express permission of the trainer and the participants.
* I may not reproduce, publish or distribute any materials in the workshop manual unless I leave the copyright printed on the each page.
* I may not reproduce, publish or distribute any materials from the certification packet, other than for the purpose of fulfilling my certification requirements (i.e. copying the evaluation forms for my clients to fill out).
* I understand that this course is only one step in becoming a DONA Certified Postpartum Doula. There are several other steps that must be completed by the student after the workshop in order to be eligible for certification by DONA.
* I understand that I must attend all sessions of the workshop in order to receive a certificate of attendance. Missing any portion of the workshop will result in your forfeiting your certificate of attendance and/or CEUs.
* I understand that a $25 fee will be charged for a re-print of the certificate of attendance.